Sunday, June 5, 2011

New York City

This one is a little sketchy because it's later in the day that I'm writing it

My best friend, ARSJ and I are walking around New York City. It is winter. She says she needs pea pods. We go into a CVS and look for them. The CVS is terribly crowded and I lose her. My friend calls and invites me to his house. In this dream he lives in a huge hotel with his family, but they occupy about 4 stories of the hotel. REC and his wife have purchased me a lot of jewelry including golden cauliflower earrings and a big diamond ring. I don't know where to put the diamond ring because I don't want LC to see it because we are not engaged and I don't want him to be intimidated by the ring. I ask to DC how much all of this jewelry cost and she said 100,000. I gasp and as I gasp she is writing a letter. I look around and see my two nieces ARM and LPM. I hug them and hold them individually for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment