Sunday, June 5, 2011

prayer and luggage

I was locked in a glass room with a bunch of former students and my bf ARSJ. No one was opening at their prayer books as requested by REG. ARSJ was asked to lead a prayer. I looked at the prayer and it was one I'd never seen. She began to try to fake it and then REG tried to help her but it was clear he didn't know it either.

Seperate dream? I'm carrying a lot of luggage. I end up losing a piece on the bus. The bus is somehow part of the blue line. I have to get on the blue line to get to the bus. I call the bus company and they say I have to actually find the luggage myself, they won't help. So I ask my friend DG to help me. She rides one cycle while I ride another so hopefully we can find the luggage. Only this keeps costing me a lot of money because I forget to take the transfers. We keep trying, but can't find the luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment